Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paypal and s2Member®

Due to the demands of my new task, I intentionally upgraded my Paypal from Premier Account to a Business Account. I didn't know what to put in the Business Name so I just put it there "Online eShop", that was the first term that pops up into my mind during the upgrade process. 


Oh I am also learning a new WP professional plugin called "s2Member® Framework". After spending a month of studying DAP(Digital Access Pass), my client gave it up, upon realizing that it cannot provide setup for online courses. As of this point of time, I am starting to learn this new plugin called "s2Member® Framework" through rigid tutorials. Deep Sigh! I hope I can make a catch up since we are about to launch our online course website in Israel on this First Quarter of 2013.



Pahabol lang ni akoang blog post kay its quarter to 12AM na before Dec 2. Wew, I can smell the cold breeze of Christmas na. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment