Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Online tools that are worth downloadables

To deliver results, e-learning software must produce more than canned interactivity, but scripting tools like Flash are hard to learn and time consuming to use. Today, I am going to share to you some of the online tools that are worth downloadables.

1.  smartbuilder.com
-This is an excellent software that is easy and friendly to use. I am new to this but I would say this is a better tool than any other flash software that I used before. This is an online tool and I am looking for a way to use this offline.

You can see samples below that I got from their website.
http://www.suddenlysmart.com/examples.htm

What is SmartBuilder?

SmartBuilder provides a point-and-click interface that lets anyone create highly-interactive Flash elearning that includes:
    Branching scenarios
    Games
    Rich-media
    Powerful assessments, and more

SmartBuilder further streamlines the development process with content management and collaboration features that enable your team to work together more efficiently.

2. FreeMind
-This is a premier free mind-mapping software written in Java. I like the idea of mind-sharing using this tool. However, I am still new to this, so I still need sufficient time to play around on this.
You can download the free software from here: http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download

No comments:

Post a Comment