Saturday, October 6, 2012

SM Wifi helps my online work somehow

I took this screenshot when they asked me to register.

Earning some few dollars as an online web developer is a good thing. However, there are few things that you need to consider to maintain your communication with your customers. Customers will contact you anytime, 24/7 as per say. Well, staying inside your room and doing this job all day round is quiet a boring job, especially weekends wherein you have to go out and give some break to yourself. Now if you want to go out to enjoy and have your work at the same time, this could no longer be a problem. Back off, charge your laptop battery, bring your headset, and put them all inside your bag, and get ready for some break. I went here at SM as early as 10AM, took up my breakfast, roam around to look for some stuffs and now I'm here at the SM foodcourt to start working online while watching some shows at the SM Entertainment Plaza. And what's more you can use their Wi-Fi free of charge. It's not just that, the Internet speed is fast which you can really do your job without connection interference. You are just prompted with one time registration online (http://wifi.smsupermalls.com). And this is it, I can do my online job within 1-2 hours and after this I'm free to roam around inside the mall. Thanks to SM Free Wifi. You help my online work somehow. No need to go to Starbucks or Bo's Coffee..

No comments:

Post a Comment