Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Paypal works best for me..

Hi all, howdy? I am too busy in these past few days that I almost forgot to post here in my blog. Well, today I am going to share you some tips that you may follow on how to deal with online payment and sending system over the Internet. Today, I tried to withdraw some funds from my online work. I actually have two options "Local Fund Transfer" and Paypal". I used these two options to see which works better and these are the things that I found out.

Local Fund Transfer
-Local Funds Transfer is the most direct and least expensive withdrawal method for contractors with bank accounts in participating countries. I used my account with Unionbank of the Philippines for this. This is quiet good because it offers FREE withdrawal fee for the the first timer. However, Local Funds Transfer withdrawals will arrive at your bank within three to five business days that's quiet long. Also, some banks may place a hold on the incoming funds.

Paypal
 
-I am a paypal user since 2007. This was the time when I started to do online shopping way back 5 years ago. I like to use paypal because it is secure and easy to use. PayPal acts like a digital wallet and it is actually free. This is the second option that I used and this is simply amazing. Why I am saying that? Simply because I noticed that your fund will automatically transfer to your paypal account in just a matter of seconds unlike the first option that I had where I have to wait for 3-5 business days before I can receive the fund.

Well, what's best work for you, then it's up to you. They are both secured. They just differ on the amount of time before you can receive your fund. And lastly Paypal will charge $1 for every transaction while "Local Fund Transfer" will charge $0.99.


 

2 comments: