Saturday, November 17, 2012

So much in Learning : Earning !

Many said that they have to spend to learn and earn in the future. But in my own perception I would rather say I LEARNED while EARNING at the same time, because for me the future is TODAY!

Hello All! This week I learned a lot of useful online tools and I know there will be a lot more to come. I am so busy in these few days making interdisciplinary research for my other career as Web Developer. I shared some useful tools below that for sure will help online business people in their aim for online web presence. I would just say that these tools are excellent and friendly.

Some Useful tools:

1.
MindMeister 
-This is an online mind mapping software that allows its users to visualize their thinking. Here is my sample work:
CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE TO ENLARGE


2. Google Apps Market Place
 



-The Google Apps Marketplace allows more than 4 million organizations using Google Apps to discover, purchase, and deploy integrated cloud applications and advertise professional services for use by more than 40 million users within those domains.


3. Prepaid Cards
 



-Shop online like you’ve never shopped before! My ePrepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid card that empowers you to shop from the widest selection of MasterCard affiliated shops online and worldwide. Reloading your My ePrepaid MasterCard is easy and convenient through various BPI channels that are available to you 24/7.

This is for today and I'll be posting more anytime soon! Thanks much!

References:
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/marketplace/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MindMeister

http://www.bpicards.com/Cards/PrepaidDetails/12

No comments:

Post a Comment